This warm, buttery oil is released by precise roasting and expeller pressing without the use of chemicals, excessive heat or harsh filtration. It contains only one ingredient: oil from roasted pressed varietal squash seeds. The oil’s nutty taste makes a great replacement for nuts in baked goods or stuffings for those with nut allergies. Use for sautéing, grilling,or roasting vegetables and meats, or as a flavoring oil on prepared dishes. This gently processed oil contains no hydrogenated fats, chemical additives, or preservatives.
- Ingredient: 100% pure butternut squash seed oil, not a blend.
- Flavor profile: warm, buttery, nutty taste reminiscent of cashew or peanut
- Uses: sautéing, grilling,or roasting vegetables and meats, or as a flavoring oil on prepared dishes. Smoke point of 425 F. Try drizzled over ravioli with wilted greens and grated parmesan.
- Shelf life: one year. Store in refrigerator to extend shelf life.
- Nutrition: Oil is high in polyunsaturated fat, and one-third of the saturated fat in butter. Rich in Vitamin E. No trans fat or cholesterol.
Butternut Squash Seed Oil