Austrians enjoy their pumpkin seed oil like Italians enjoy olive oil - it makes a versatile condiment oil for use on soups, fish, vegetables and even hot cereal. The oil has a deep emerald color and flavors of toasted sesame and roasted mushroom.
The Roasted Pumpkin Seed Oil makes a wonderful complement to grilled vegetables, roasted fish, or sautéed leafy greens. Try on fresh pasta or squash soup for a rich, distinctive alternative to olive oil.
Our Roasted Pumpkin Seed Oil is all-natural, expeller-pressed unrefined oil for finishing and flavoring your favorite dishes. It is 100% pure varietal oil made with non-GMO pumpkin seeds grown on a family farm in central New York.
- Ingredients: 100% pure, non-GMO pumpkin seed oil.
- Flavor profile: savory, sesame, roasted mushrooms, pistachio
- Uses: drizzling over vegetables, salads, soups. Smoke point is only 250 degree F, so avoid high heat. Wonderful on goat cheese, steamed cauliflower or green beans, or broiled fish.
- Shelf life: one year but best consumed as fresh as possible; flavor mellows over timer; keep cool and enjoy within 2 months of opening.
- Nutrition: oil is high in vitamin A, E, essential fatty acids like omega-3, mono- and polyunsaturated fats, low in saturated fat. No trans fat or cholesterol.
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Oil